Saturday, February 10, 2007

better view

Friday, when I was hanging out the wash, a friend walked by and stopped:
Come, walk with me. The weather is glorious!


I decided quickly.
Just another couple of things to hang, and I'll join you.


So I did. The girl I tutor on Fridays had called to ask to start later, so I had the time. I took my camera along. I got a better shot of the valley, looking very late winter. And at the end of my walk I visited a neighbor and photographed the Shiloh Cemetery.

Now I'm in a rush. Instead of going to bed on time, I'm welcoming my married daughter and family, since their heater spewed kerosene and the place stinks.

Good that they live nearby.

Shavua Tov


4 comments:

Jacob Da Jew said...

Beautiful pictures.

Batya said...

Thanks
Shiloh is so beautiful, it's hard to miss.

Anonymous said...

Shavua Tov

The pictures are beautiful!!!]thanks for sharing them

Batya said...

...aw thanks
if you're ever in the neighborhood...