Sunday, February 04, 2007

I just noticed something

When beta rejected Shiloh Musings, it claimed the reason was the over one thousand (1,000) posts filed away. But just now, when I looked at me-ander's dashboard, I saw that there were already over one thousand eight hundred (1,800) posts, unless I was hallucinating.

Hmmmmmmmmm

Makes you sort of wonder, doesn't it?

They lobbied and nudged so hard, made it impossible for me to blog, when they wanted me-ander. It seems like they don't want Shiloh Musings. At least not yet.

Besides the spellcheck, I've discovered something else good in beta. When you change the template, it's enough to save your changes, you don't have to republish for them to show. That's a big time-saver.

Is there anything extremely good or bad I haven't noticed yet?

2 comments:

NYC Educator said...

I was just about to write and say I had over 1,000 posts, but I went back and checked. I must have just gotten in under the wire.

There's good and bad. Publishing is easier, but installing third-party functionality, like my Haloscan comments, can be rough. I like that you can easily change the look of the blog without fooling with html codes.

Batya said...

It could also be that yours and me-ander's are shorter than Shiloh Musings.

Honestly, as long as they don't interfere with my blogging, I don't care.