Saturday, February 03, 2007

and a bisseleh visiting

I figured it would be nice to do a bisseleh visiting before braving the rain and going to our Shiloh 29th Birthday Party.

POP! The Elders tell a balloon story!

"bX-vjhbsj" is the new "curse word." Everyone with new blogger knows what I'm talking about! Ask JoeSettler and Jameel, if you don't believe me! I still like the spellcheck, but I found another problem.

More about Jewish music from the Jewish Blogmeister.

Some officials really relate to blogging as journalism. Daled Amos reports on Dore Gold's "meeting" with a group of bloggers.

Read some good news from the Jerusalem Gypsy.

Bagel Blogger's still under the equator, oops! weather, but with the help of his Eshet Chayil, there's another of his famous Caption Contests.

That's it for now!
Off to party!

No comments: