Tuesday, May 29, 2007

some visiting, ok?

I got back too late from work to go the my exercise class, which I had postponed from yesterday morning. If I hadn't gone to the "teachers union meeting," I would have gotten home hours before. At least I got some info about next year.

Isn't life about priorities? The Lakewood venter brings up some interesting points.
The Baleboosteh also writes about Priorities .


SWFM gives us "Thanks...Beach...Projects..Shavuos..Shabbos, Poochie Live!"

Westbankmama asks a good question, Where Will YOU Buy Your Cucumbers Next Year?

Jacob da Jew tells his Shavuot saga in, Shevuot: Fighting then, Learning now: Part 2

Marallyn gives us two "matching" posts, THINGS I LOVE and
THINGS I'M NOT HAPPY ABOUT !


The NYC educator isn't happy about his students' clothes.

RR has a good day.

Only Sarah can make grey so beautiful.

Jameel writes a good post about the problems with Shemittah.


And I'm ready to hit the sack!


4 comments:

NYC Educator said...

Wow. What are teacher union meetings like in Israel? Are unions strong over there?

Batya said...

honestly?
They're idiotic and corrupt, like all unions.
The meeting I went to was just a simple "local" for my school's teachers. They've reduced hours for almost everyone. In Israel, teachers can work "part-time." Also once you hit 50, then 55 the amount of hours needed to be "full-time" is reduced. I like that!

Baleboosteh said...

Thanks for the link Muse :D

Batya said...

my pleasure

enjoy your family