Monday, September 15, 2008

Scenes From A Wedding

There were a few "innovations" here, at least as far as I've experienced.

Yes, the chuppah, marriage canopy is being held up by females, as well as males. They also had "couples," a male and female called to say the brachot, blessings, though the mic was only held by the man's mouth, and the women were silent, though smiling a bit embarrassedly.

Here are some of the guests. Can you name them?
Here's the last picture I managed to take before the batteries went, and when I placed the spares in the camera...

I discovered that they were dead, too. At least I had hoped that the batteries were dead. The alternative was that the camera was the sick one.

2 comments:

Risa Tzohar said...

Well, obviously Dan Meridor was there and the guy he's talking to looks like someone who blogs. The older gent is familiar but has aged since he was famous. Am I right?

Batya said...

Yes, risa, nu, so who's the old guy? Hint, think of where the blogger works...