Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Little Housekeeping

No, I didn't clean up the mess in my room. I did a different job. I reorganized my picture CD's. It's amazing how many I've accumulated in just over two years. No, that's the wrong verb. It's not a collection of things I bought or was given.

These are CD's of pictures I've taken with my digital camera.

I passed the "hundred" mark, meaning that there's almost a disk a week, OK, maybe closer to 3/4. I can't be exact, because I didn't count the disks. Next job it to get the picture storage off of this computer. Those are many of the pictures I've posted in blogs, which I've found all over. Or some are mine, either pre-dating the digital which were scanned or from the disk I had made of my first NBN flight, when I didn't have a digital camera. When I had the pictures developed the guy made a disk and negatives. I sent the CD to Nefesh B'Nefesh.

Today I also did some "light" editing for a neighbor, just a few suggestions. And I went to our local T'hillim, Psalms group.

Good night

2 comments:

therapydoc said...

It's great that you make time to go to the tehillim group.

Batya said...

Now that I'm not working, it's on my A- schedule. I'm glad it's not the afternoons my daughter needs me to babysit.