Sunday, October 12, 2008

On A Roller Coaster


Let's start with something impersonal. I don't know if I'll have a chance later. Please take a look at this week's Havel Havelim.

Last summer, I spent time with my parents and other relatives. I'm glad I had the opportunity, since my uncle George passed away today. He was fine when we ate out togehter in the dairy place we've been going to for the past few years.


Baruch Dayan Emet

In Shiloh, we've been praying for the recovery of a neighbor, Yehudit bat Sarah Blumah. Many of us have been getting together for T'hillim, Psalms. It's a stressful time.
I also have to prepare for Succot. Blogging takes a back-burner; sorry.
Chag Succot Sameach

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baruch Dayan Emet. I'm sorry for your loss but glad you saw your uncle in the summer.

Batya said...

thanks
Distances make it hard to keep in touch.