Saturday, October 18, 2008

A Few More Scenes From Succot At Tel Shiloh

I could fill post after post with gorgeous pictures.

Thousand of people came the the "country fair" at Tel Shiloh. I hadn't really made plans for those days. Of course, I planned on doing at least some of the Od Avihu Chai March, but that was it. At least with all the activities, I had something to go to.






The question is what to to tomorrow. Maybe I'll go to Jerusalem. My friends' daughter got engaged and they're having a small "party" in their succah. It'll probably be one of those "stay ten minutes, until there's no room for anybody else, and then leave" type of events. But it would be nice to be there. And our electric kettle died, and we need a new one.

So, maybe tomorrow, it'll be Jerusalem's turn. Even in the Bible, Jerusalem came after Shiloh.

No comments: