Sunday, October 26, 2008

Nose Running, But I'm Walking

Thank G-d I'm feeling much better. OK, not all better but, as long as I'm armed with tissues and handkerchiefs, life will go on. Today, my friend and I took a walk. We went around the neighborhood three times, meaning we walked about three kilometers. It took about an hour.

She had gone shopping with me on Friday, just before I collapsed and was impressed. I really did feel fine, except when I tried to breathe.

Thank G-d I didn't burn my husband's dinner. I had forgotten that I can't smell anything.

I hope that tomorrow will be even better. I have lots of plans.

3 comments:

A Soldier's Mother said...

Refuah shlayma...I think I'm heading in that direction now...not the burned dinner...the running nose.

Guess that means winter is finally coming...I LOVE the rain!

Leora said...

I can't smell anything either.

My father gave me a homeopathic remedy today. If it works, it will show up in a blog post. If not, I'll find something new to try...

Batya said...

s's mom, leora, refuah shleimah,

I guess it's the season. A couple of people asked where I got it from. All I could say was:
"It didn't come with a receipt."