Monday, October 06, 2008

Changing Focus

I used to focus my Torah-Bible posts on this blog, but recently they've been posted on Shiloh Musings, like this morning. I wrote a linguistic interpretation on a phrase in Chana's Prayer, T'filat Chana. Hint! Hint!

What's the purpose of all this blogging? Good question.

Is it to vent, rant or inform the world of ...?

Yes, as I've admitted many a time, my blogs are my fantasy journalism career. My university degree is actually in journalism, but I've never had a real job in it. I did work in public relations many years ago, and I'd love to go back to some aspect of it.

Bli neder, meaning don't hold me to it--it's not a vow, I ought to get rid of all those EFL books I have. If you're interested...
And sorry if there are typos, the blogger spellcheck seems to be out to lunch.

2 comments:

Leora said...

What's the purpose of blogging?
Whatever you want it to be.

Batya said...

So true, thanks