Saturday, October 04, 2008

Not Getting Enough Done and...

I can't remember the last time my inbox was empty, or at least without a few dozen "to reads." So if you've sent me a letter and I haven't answered, it's really nothing personal.

I seem to be getting bogged blogged down in all sorts of norishkeit, like contanstantly shooting "wild" animals, like these.




They're really not that problematic, certainly don't make the noise the previous neighbors' dog caused when it had wild conversations with the dogs in the houses on two other sides of ours. We were caught in the cross-shouting/barking. And we're hoping that these frisky goats will trim the weeds.

Now, since the deadline has passed for
JPIX, I'll get cracking and G-d willing post it tonight. And if I don't, so, nu, you'll just keep checking my blogs until it's up. And while mentioning jblog carnivals, don't forget to send in your links to the Kosher Cooking Carnival .

And please, pretty please with lots of honey and apples on top, blog about it, telling one and all that they should take a look and participate etc. Post the link, send the link etc.

Shavua Tov

Have a Great Week!

No comments: