Thursday, December 25, 2008

Making Life A Bissel More/Less Complicted

In theory, it should be easier....

On occasion, I've blogged about my dilemma of whether or not to keep blogging on both this blog and Shiloh Musings. This is the blog which has the lesser number of regular readers. Most "hits" are via google, looking for my recipes. But I do have a loyal band of cyber/blog friends who enjoy my various posts here.

When blogger turned beta, I ended up with separate accounts for the blogs. That situation kept causing me awkward technical problems, like having to sign out/in from blog persona to blog persona to answer comments on the blogs. I found it very annoying and time wasting.

So, I found a solution. Each of my blog personas invited the other to be a contributor it its blog. That way, I can blog on both blogs from both identities. Hopefully, this won't be too confusing, and I have a feeling that most people won't even notice.

For me the biggest problem will be paying attention to which blog I'm clicking into on the "dashboard." Those who blog on blogger will know what I mean.

So, that's it. Now to set-up today's Start Fresh kosher diet menu.

2 comments:

Leora said...

Great solution. Doesn't that feel good to have figured that out? ;-)

Batya said...

Yes, I guess so. As long as I don't post to the wrong blogs, everything should be fine.