Thursday, December 05, 2013

I Barely Know Where to Start

As Chanukah is winding down, I'll give just a short version of what I've been doing and blog more in detail later over the things I want to give in detail.

Tel Shiloh
First of all, yesterday morning, my friends and I met at Shiloh Hakeduma, Tel Shiloh for Rosh Chodesh Prayers. Joining us as a group for the first time was my "chevruta," learning partners of Matan's Al Haperek course.  After the tour, led by the always fascinating and informative Miryam Blum, we studied this week's chapters and questions in the "Tabernacle Beit Cafe`."  Just as we were finishing an amazing thing happened, which bli neder I'll tell you about another time.

Jerusalem lit up for Chanukah

Later in the afternoon I traveled to Jerusalem to catch a ride to an event I wanted to attend.  But first I visited Isramom for candlelighting, the last of this year, the eith night.


Then we traveled with friends to Elkanah for the get-together.  I slept over at my cousin's in Hod Hasharon and then went back home in the morning.  I had miraculously great bus ride and tremps.


While riding through Ariel, I was happy to see that the Rami Levy Shopping Mall is finally breaking ground.



That mall, when complete, will put Shiloh in between two branches of the Rami Levy and Yafiz.

2 comments:

Risa Tzohar said...

So now you'll have a choice of Yafiz to work at?
Had a wonderful time seeing you so much.
Lovely holiday!

Batya said...

Risa, I don't know yet.
Spending the 7th day of Chanukah with you was a treat!