Friday, December 27, 2013

Some Recent Jerusalem Pictures

I don't play tourist, unlike Adventures in Aliyaland who had a real adventure taking her sister around on a whirlwind tour of Israel recently.  It's just that when I go to Jerusalem I frequently see a lot of it and often by foot and lightrail, too.

I need to exercise more, and just plain "fitness walking" is a bore, so when I'm in the big city I do walk.  It's just that I don't get there often.  Most of the time I'm only there once a week.  Well armed with my trusty Canon 620 (rather an ancient artifact by digital camera standards) I end up taking lots of pictures.  And also being well-trained by my parents "not to waste film," I rarely shoot more than one of two of a scene.








Since I'll soon be getting myself a smartphone, does anyone have recommendations of those with decent easy to use cameras or in the negative, what not to buy?  Price is important.  Less money is certainly better for me.

PS as you can see, there was still snow in many places.

2 comments:

Tzivia in AliyahLand said...

Lovely pics; thanks for the link. No recommendations for a smart phone - mine's as dumb as they get and I'm reasonably happy. I think they are all pretty easy to use for picture-taking, though...

Batya said...

a dumb smartphone is still smarter than a smart dumbphone