Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Strange Radio and misc.

Mornings I listen to the radio, while on the computer. There's English News at 6:30am my time. The other day there must have had been a mix-up. The stations didn't come on as they should have. It was like a comedy routine. I never found the news.

Generally I turn on an Israeli music station when the news is over.

I used to listen to the radio all the time, frequently the BBC. Now I listen to cd's, usually the same for days on end.

The tv is still dead, never called the repair guy. I ought to have him check it out before we go to NY. If it can't be fixed, we can get another at duty free, where we got this one. Sometimes I use the "laptop" for movies, exercise dvd and "card games."

Last night I called my mother, who was out, and my father said that she got her cast off. Thank G-d

No comments: