Friday, April 14, 2017

Pishers' Guide to Jerusalem #15, New "Pit Stop" in Town

This is a continuation in my ongoing series about public toilets in Jerusalem. See #14#13#12#11#10#9,  #8#7,  #6,  #5, Saved by The First Station aka #4a#4#3#2 and #1

I just noticed this convenient public toilet recently. It's at the Jaffa Street entrance to Nachalat Shiva and Rivlin Street.



There aren't too many stalls, but it's very convenient and seems to be kept up well even during the busy holiday and vacation time.

I'm sure that the nearby restaurants are happy that it has opened, because fewer people will enter using theirs and not buying food.

As you know I'm always on the lookout for convenient and well-stocked clean loos. This WC seems great so far. I'll have to check it out again. And, yes, I  do remember that I'd promised to search out the "Ladies Room" in the Machane Yehuda market. So far, I haven't had the time.

No comments: