Saturday, June 03, 2017

Sun Smiling on Pool

As promised, here are some photos of the Shiloh Swimming Pool in the sunshine:

before entering the water
psyching myself up


clock is wrong





My friends and I, the same ones from less than 12 hours before, were back at the pool Friday morning. We knew that the water would be as cold, or colder than the night before but tried to cheer each other up imagining the air would be warmer.  And I hoped, out loud, that we'd burn more calories trying to keep warm in the cold water.

I wonder how long it will take me to jump in, but in all honesty, I usually waste more time psyching myself up to jump than it took me to climb down the ladder.

At least exercise I did both times. And I'm really trying to take advantage of  every opportunity to get in the water. That's why I pay for the membership for me and my husband. We both need it. And, Gd willing, the water will heat up long before the season is over.

No comments: