Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Very Off, Off, Off, Off-Broadway West Side Story


Last night a couple of friends and I went to the final performance of Beit Hillel's West Side Story, which was a super treat. We and the rest of the standing-room-only audience loved every minute of it.

Sorry, that we can't tell you to see the show, because it was only a limited run. But now we'll be on the alert for future productions. The performance level, sets etcetera were are on a very high level, and I was extremely happy that they had live music. Unfortunately live music is much too rare nowadays.

West Side Story is one of my all time favorite musicals. Yes, of course, I know all the lyrics by heart, and I'm proud to say that I controlled myself only mouthing them instead of singing out loud and annoying everyone around me.





2 comments:

Toby Klein Greenwald said...

Agree! It was wonderful!

Batya said...

And what about our ideas...?