Wednesday, February 07, 2007

trying to post, sans picture

I don't have much time.

I've been getting a strange error notice when posting with a picture or two. I really want to know if anyone else has been having the problem. This is a beta blog. I haven't tried picture posting on Shiloh Musings, which is an "old blogger" blog.

Strangely, I've noticed something rather interesting. Posting pictures by mail seems much quicker, certainly is much quicker, than any other way. I just block/copy/paste the picture onto the yahoo letter along with the text and then mail the whole kit and caboodle to my posting address. If you blogger-bloggers haven't set up one of those, I suggest you do. You can see on the two posts, scroll down, I've posted by mail, that, besides the yahoo footers, the posts including pictures look great. There's no wait; the pictures go up. I guess they're "linked" to the email.

I have a busy day planned. I just went through my last few months of discs to see if there are any with pictures to print. Looks like I'll be sitting in Photo Nissim for a while today.

The big question is:
Will the weather clear or not?

2 comments:

marallyn ben moshe said...

hiiiiiii muse...i don't know about you but i loveeeeeeeeeee this weather...old canadian at heart...stay safe and have a great day

Batya said...

Guess that's the difference between a candadian and a new yorker...
I'd rather winter away!

enjoy, dahlin'