Friday, March 02, 2012

Still Wondering...

I guess you know that I always go around armed with my camera.  It's in my oversized Coach "fanny pack."  That full  "pouch" I wear gives me the silhouette of a fat or pregnant woman.  Only on Shabbat do people see what I really look like... But that's not the story I'm telling, sorry.

A few weeks ago while walking in Jerusalem to Matan, I spied this clothing on the side of the road, and it got me wondering.  What was it doing there? So, as usual, I just whipped out my camera, so I could post it and let you try to imagine a story...



They look like pajama bottoms, so what are they doing there?  Click comment and send in your guess, thanks.

4 comments:

jacekica said...

Maybe someone was overloaded with backpack, tote, child and just lose one piece of whole package........ maybe but maybe not ...

Batya said...

It just seemed so out of place...

Hadassa said...

Shalom!
The Trip
They had packed their bags meticulously for the trip, not a thing was omitted. Shabbat clothes: check. Baby clothes: check. Toys: check. Books and games:check, etc.
The car was loaded carefully, including the roof rack. What the unsuspecting family did not know was that the bag so carefully tied to the roof rack had a small tear that soon developed into a larger tear under the pressure of the clothes.
At their destination, they were dismayed as they realized that, among other items, a pair of pajama pants was missing.

In reality, it could have fallen out of shopping bag.

Batya said...

Hadassa, could be... they looked like pj's