Tuesday, August 29, 2006

getting back to "normal"


toys are still all over the floor,
but
  • I shrank the table from maximum with two leaves in, to its minimal circle
  • and I finally washed all the dishes, including the parve pots I had stored in the laundry room sink
  • and I did more washes that I can count or remember
  • and folded and sorted all the dry laundry
  • ok, except for what's still on the line
  • which I'll take in,
  • and I have one more batch in the machine
  • which I have to hang out

and then I'll go to "t'hilim," the psalms reading I do with friends every Tuesday afternoon--when I'm home of course

and the toys will still be waiting

and I'll have to pack up the pictures the girls made for "grenma an' grenpa" for my sons to take to NY when they go next week

yes, there's always so much to do

thank G-d

and I still haven't "done my nails" nor had my hair cut, oy, so nice to have all these little things to keep me busy

though vacation's soon over...

No comments: