Monday, August 28, 2006

Blog Block? Not Me!


I don't know about you, but I always find something to blog about, even when I don't want to.

I had been planning on blogging about what a mess the house is after running a 4 day "Kaytanat Savta," "Summer Camp at Grannie's," but then my husband, who actually had sent me this cartoon earlier in the day, asked me a question.

Now, since we're both "losing brain cells," we're usually lucky that they're not the same ones. Unfortunately, this time, I couldn't help him. I even wasted a half hour googling. I do have an idea, which may bring me the answer, but in the meantime, I'll just open the question to all of you.

Who can tell us the name of the cowboy movie, probably from the 1970's which was about some cowboy brothers and played by actor brothers? Any other details will be gratefully received!

Thanks!

ps So you see how I never run out of topics to blog.

No comments: