Wednesday, August 30, 2006

This is just the sign for me!


Thank you
Bagel Blogger!

If you're not yet familiar with the blog, take a gander, the graphics are just unreal. All I know how to do is chose colors and fonts from the blogger choices and take pictures, of course. This morning I decided that the time had come to "visit" my friends from the sidebar and almost fainted when I saw the road sign. At first I thought it was a strange coincidence that there's a place called me-ander, but then I realized... I'm at Bagel Blogger, so this is the most spectacular blurb one could ever imagine.

I'm so "untechnical" at all these things, I don't crop or change colors etc on my digital pictures. What you see is what I shot. Looking at my photos from decades past, I see that I've always had a good intuition for composition. OK, maybe a bit conservative, though the smokey, blurred one here is odd enough to be special.

Must get "out" today, been in Shiloh all week and getting stir crazy. How much laundry can I do without going nuts? The dirt will wait as will the mess in my room. Next week I start work and am not looking forward to it. I can't do the schedule they gave me. Bad for the kids and bad for me. How much time can I waste waiting for rides? It's not just teenagers standing on roads hitchhiking. Old ladies, like me, do, too. I'll be blogging more about that later, especially if they don't make the necessary changes.

2 comments:

Sarah Likes Green said...

that's a great image!

i must meander over there now and tell him :)

Batya said...

yesiree