Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Busy Family

Gone are the days when all my kids lived at home and I could just decide what we were going to do and when.  For the past few days, we've been trying to find one night, just one night during the eight day Chanukah holiday when we're all free and can celebrate together.

I want to see my kids (at least the Israeli ones) and all my grandkids together for a fun night.

Emails are flying fast and furious trying to figure out what to do and when.

Should we just pick any day even not Chanukah?

2 comments:

rickismom said...

I have the same problem, but I solved it by deciding thursday PM (or motzai shabbas), so that my soldier-sons can attend. Then I tell ALL the kids WELL in advance, before they have agreed to anything else....

Batya said...

We didn't have much flexibility because of weddings and work etc.