Friday, April 25, 2014

Detouring in Jerusalem can be so much Fun

Recently I've been taking my Wednesday walk after studying in Matan, because I have a ride which gets me there on time instead of tremping very early and finding myself with time to spare. There's always construction, repairs etc going on in Jerusalem.

I had crossed the street towards the King David at Yemin Moshe, when I came across a barrier.


Yes, that meant that I had to go through the little park. It added a few minites to my walk, not as much for the distance, but because I kept stopping to take pictures.





There were a bunch of chareidi-looking girls all dressed in modest "swimming robes" playing in the fountain.











An additional benefit was that I walked up and down hills, making it for a fitness walk than the sidewalk would have been.

No comments: