Thursday, May 12, 2011

HaGov's Tuna Salad, A Better Deal Than From A Dairy Place

Last week I lunched at HaGov with some friends.  Since I had plenty of cooked chicken waiting for me at home, it seemed silly to order meat or poultry at HaGov, no matter how delicious I knew it would be.  So I tried their Tuna Salad.


As you can see, it's a full plate of freshly cut salad, plus a generous portion of canned tuna.  It also came with toast and spreads.  The real surprise, bonus I'd say, is that it cost NS10 shekel less than a similar meal in the various batei cafe`, dairy restaurants downtown.

My friends both ordered their "Shay's Salad," which they also loved.  It was also less money by about NS10 than anything similar in any dairy restaurant.


Now that HaGov opens Sunday-Thursday at 2pm, it's a perfect place to lunch.

No comments: