Thursday, May 05, 2011

The Blog Across The Street, Rosh Chodesh Update

A few months ago, my across the street neighbor asked me to help her learn how to blog.  She's a well-known writer having published a novel and lots of stories in anthologies and the internet, Ester Katz Silvers.  Now she writes a blog,  It's All From HaShem.  She has it set up, so that there are new posts every month, on Rosh Chodesh, the first day of the new Jewish Month.  And since it's Rosh Chodesh, there are some new posts.  Give them a read; you'll probably enjoy them.

One of the great things about blogging is that it's such a flexible, individualistic hobby.  Every blog is essentially different, reflecting the personality and needs of the blogger.  And, yes, there are bloggers like myself who maintain multiple blogs.  I consider the sorts of posts on Shiloh Musings and me-ander too different to be combined.  At least at the time I first started blogging it was impossible.  Now with "pages/tabs" on a blog/site, I could do it, but I'd rather not at least at this time.

As hobbies go, blogging isn't very expensive.  It just costs time.  And sometimes, being able to write about something does make me feel better.

Chodesh Tov, have a wonderful month full of good things for you and your family.

2 comments:

Mrs. S. said...

And sometimes, being able to write about something does make me feel better.
I definitely find this to be true!

!חודש טוב ומבורך

Batya said...

amen