Thursday, August 23, 2012

Israel Museum, Sans Kites

My husband was the lucky one to have taken the grandkids to the Israel Museum the other day for the museum's annual kite day.  I suggested it, remembering the fun I had had on one of the first days they did it when our kids were young and then how great it had been to have taken the older kids a few years ago. 

It's not that I haven't been to the Israel Museum much; I was there just last week, and here are some pictures.  I was told that it's now permitted to photo without flash.


















As you can see, there's always something to view at the Israel Museum, Jerusalem.

2 comments:

Avital said...

Are you serious???!!!! They now allow photography without flash? That's fabulous! I've been wondering when they'd catch up to the rest of the world. All over Florence and Venice I was allowed to photograph in all but the most fragile sites (even in Sante Croce) as long as I didn't use flash or tripod and I thought that was *so* civilized. Woohoo! Thanks!

Batya said...

I just found out and was amazed at how well the pictures came out.