Sunday, August 05, 2012

In Black and White

I'm always with a camera, no, not a smart phone. My phones are very dumb.  All they need to do is to be phones.  I still, bli eyin haraa, not to tempt the "evil eye," use the same digital camera, Canon 620, I bought a number of years ago.  It can be used, and feels like, an old-fashioned film camera with a view-finder and all.  It's in the pouch strapped to my waist, and I whip it out in seconds, aim and shoot whatever strikes my fancy.

During my recent trip to the states, in Philadelphia and New York City I spotted some interesting "black and white scenes" I just couldn't resist.





2 comments:

Cousin Natalie said...

I love the camouflage boy on the fountain at the Philadelphia Curtis Center!

Batya said...

Cousin Natalie, I'm sure you do!