Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Keep Trying Something New When Cooking

As you must know by now, unless you're new to this blog, I cook and eat a lot of vegetables.  My cooking has and still evolves, changes.  Here's a new version of my baked vegetables.


From bottom up, you have sweet potatoes, pumpkin, eggplant with garlic in the slices, an onion and in the middle there's a beet.  I was surprised to discover, from my daughter, that beets don't have to be boiled.  You can bake them.

I dribbled a bit of oil on the vegetables, a bit more generously on the eggplant and then baked them.  I love those bake and serve pans.  They make life/cooking/cleaning much easier. This is a very healthy and easy to make dish.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

Lorri said...

Lovely photo and they do look delicious! I love baked eggplant and beets!

Batya said...

Thanks, Lorri, so which vegetables do you add?