Saturday, May 11, 2013

Kosher Cooking Carnival, Sivan 5773




 
Welcome to the Rosh Chodesh Sivan, 5773,  edition of the Kosher Cooking Carnival aka KCC.

The Kosher Cooking Carnival is a monthly blog carnival that can include any sort of blog post about kosher food, kosher cooking, traditions, halachot-laws and reviews of kosher cookbooks and restaurants.  It's really easy to host, especially if you work from blog carnival's instacarnival.  That's what I ended up doing.  That's why I'm included in the "third person." Instacarnival just needs editing, such as making sure there aren't an spam links.  You can add pictures from the posts that were submitted.  And I suggest adding some sort of introduction which will tell your reader to contact me or our facebook page for hosting.

I started KCC after a recipe of mine had been rejected by a recipe carnival, because their edition's theme was pork.  In response I began the Kosher Cooking Carnival. If you'd like to host an edition, then please contact me at shilohmuse at gmail dot com or sign up via our facebook page.  You can submit links via blog carnival.


Photo from Mia3Mom Rachel
Yosefa Huber presents Basic Sauerkraut - How it all began posted at Cooking Outside the Box, saying, "This is a simple tutorial to get you started making homemade fermented food. It is one of the cheapest and easiest ways to get kosher PAREVE probiotics."

Yosefa Huber presents Special Helpers in the Kitchen posted at Cooking Outside the Box, saying, "Expert tips for cooking with kids, from guest author and Israeli mother of four, including two special needs kids."

desserts


Chaviva Karon presents Lemon Mousse posted at Challah Maidel.

Yosefa Huber presents Too Easy Chocolate Chip Peach Cake posted at Cooking Outside the Box.

any time dishes


Batya presents me-ander: Fantastically Easy, One Pot Meal Baked posted at me-ander.

Batya presents me-ander: A New Salad, A Variation From "The Modern Menu" posted at me-ander.

Batya presents me-ander: And Another Coffee Post: Don't Use Turkish Coffee in Your French Press! posted at me-ander.

anything kosher!


Leora Wenger presents Recipe: How to Make Almond Milk - Sketching Out posted at Here in HP, saying, "I initially made this because I wanted a pareve creamer for Pesach. It turned out it was quite delicious!"

Every day meals


Batya presents me-ander: Homemade Sort of "TV Dinners" posted at me-ander.
Hannah presents Thai-Style Dressings at Hannah's Nook.

food "to go


Ben-Yehudah presents Mourning Mexican Food: Where's My Burrito?! posted at Esser Agaroth, saying, "Personal story"

Jewish Shabbat and Holiday food


Batya presents me-ander: Challah Baking Tips, Our Favorite Challah Shapes and Readiness Check posted at me-ander.

Liron Yankonsky presents Art in the Middle East: Israeli and Jewish Holidays Food! posted at Art in the Middle East, saying, "Israeli Jewish Holidays Food (Including illustrations by me)!"

Leora Wenger presents Crunchy Vegan Rice Salad Recipe - Sketching Out posted at Here in HP, saying, "A tasty, filling salad dish to make on a Friday and serve for Shabbat lunch"

Hadassah Sabo Milner presents Recipe: Kishke Stuffed Turkey Breast : HaDassah Sabo Milner posted at In The Pink.

Restaurant or Cookbook Reviews


Batya presents me-ander: Modern Kosher, The Modern Menu posted at me-ander.

Batya presents me-ander: A Different "Alice's Restaurant" posted at me-ander.

traditional food


Olga Rezo presents Live to Eat or Eat to Live? | Kabbalah Guest Articles posted at Metaphysical light rays meditation.

That concludes this edition. Submit your blog article to the next edition of kosher cooking carnival-kcc using our carnival submission form. Past posts and future hosts can be found on our blog carnival index page.

Share |

Technorati tags: , .
http://blogcarnival.com/bc/tb_50728.html
http://rpc.technorati.com/rpc/ping

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Batya for the putting up KCC and for including my post.

Batya said...

thank you Hannah!

Leora said...

Thank you for hosting, inventing, managing KCC all these years! Greatly appreciated. Thanks for the links.

Must explore the other posts ...

Chag Sameach!

YMedad said...

my submission didn't make it?

Batya said...

Leora, thanks. Awaiting JPIX...
Wink, via blog carnival?