Tuesday, April 21, 2015

My Husband as "Model"

Now, for the second time I asked (ok, begged) my husband to model for my latest 52 Frames photo. The theme/challenge was "Through the Eyes of a Child," and I had taken a few very awful unsuccessful shots at work of a doll and sparkling shoes. I had also tried placing my phone on the ground to photograph some plants, but that was even worse.

There were less than 24 hours to go, and I had one last idea, but I couldn't do it alone. So, I asked, and he agreed. I got a children's book for him to use as a prop and told him where to sit and what to pretend to do.

Then I lowered myself to the floor and took a few pictures. Unfortunately, the duress was too obvious in his expression, so I asked him to smile, which he did. But then I laughed, so the picture came out blurry. I tried again, and he said he had done enough. No more!  That was it. I didn't even see the need to crop it. Here's the photo:


What do you think?

1 comment:

Leah said...

Wonderful, Batya! Perfect for that theme!