Thursday, May 19, 2005

my week

I was searching through this week's posts, both here and my alter ego, and I must have bored you guys to death. Considering how busy I was, and that I went to a potentially violent demonstration. It wasn't such a boring week. I just didn't write much. Sorry, or are you happy?

We're getting used to having a child living with us, which is pretty new. They've been visitors for years, but the trekker has come home, thank G-d. He even has a job working for a plumber. It's a good profession.

Think about it. When a pipe springs a leak or gets clogged..... who's the most valuable professional?

Teachers are a dime a dozen, accademics, eh, nothing, lawyers--lots of them, doctors, easier to find than plumbers, right?

So I'm proud of my young man. I don't know how long he'll work at this, but I'm glad he's home and glad he's working.
and I don't even mind the extra dishes, cooking, laundry.... and he does help.

2 comments:

Esther said...

That's great, muse. I bet he's adding a bit of extra spice to your life. Enjoy! Mazel Tov!

Batya said...

Yes, the house is less "morgue-like."