Monday, December 28, 2009

Food On My Mind


I'm still awaiting news about the latest Kosher Cooking Carnival which is scheduled to be posted by kosher.com

In the meantime, I've scheduled the January edition for the end of the month, hosted by yours truly at me-ander.  Please send your kosher food links in immediately after posting.  I collect them as they come in a specially designated "mailbox."

If you'd like to host one of the monthly Kosher Cooking Carnivals, please let me know at shilohmuse at gmail dot com .

KCC isn't just a recipe carnival, because kosher cooking isn't just about food.  Include tradition, Halacha (Jewish Law,) cookbook and restaurant reviews and recipes, of course.

If you've never hosted a blog carnival before, I'll help coach you through it.  It's also a good way to publicize your blog and get more readers.

No comments: