Friday, September 25, 2009

Finally, A Good Night's Sleep

Last night I think I fell asleep before my head hit the mattress; I sleep sans pillow.  This morning I woke up early, but I had that feeling one gets after a very deep sleep.  That's good, because the night before I was all tense and had trouble falling asleep, and then when I woke up, I didn't feel rested.

Let's see, what did I do yesterday...
I tremped to teach.  For the second time in maybe a week or less I found my "twin" (he's a couple of days my junior) neighbor getting into his car on his way to Jerusalem.  We had a nice talk and took care of a few "projects" we're involved with, and he dropped me off at the high school. 

The trip home was also well-timed by our G-dly travel agent.  The last stage was one of the women I diet coach.  We finally scheduled a meeting, which I later confirmed with the rest as OK for next week.

Then I called another neighbor who has been altering my clothes to suit the lesser me, and we scheduled for her to come over later for a fitting and a walk.

Later on I did some of the Shabbat cooking and also cooked the chicken for the pre-Yom Kippur meal.  I even found some time to crochet a hat I'm working on.

Then suddenly, I knew it was time to go to bed, and clunk.  I was asleep.

Good morning!

No comments: