Monday, September 07, 2009

JBlogger Conference and Other JBlogger News

Ya'aqov won't be attending the conference.  Here's my comment to his post announcing his decision:
"hate mail," G-d forbid, my once almost neighbor. I'm saddened that you won't be attending, especially now that we don't meet across a junction.



Actually, as a political observer, I got a lot out of the Bibi and rebranding sessions last conference. You must trust me that I didn't fawn.


I agree that there should be some focus, even minute on the blog carnivals, maybe you want to host the KCC....
 
I'm looking forward to the conference, although I'll probably be arriving pretty late, since I'm teaching in Ofra until 3pm that day.  Too bad they couldn't make it in August like last year's.


My decision to attend has nothing to do with the program, nor the venue.  G-d willing I won't have any unpredictable nor uncontrolable reason not to attend.  Just like my supporting of JBlog carnivals, I believe there is an inherent value to the international community of Jewish Bloggers.


And as I've said before, the jblogger carnivals keep us connected, so please participate by sending in your posts, promoting and hosting them.  They are Havel Havelim (the very latest, hot off the press edition,) the Kosher Cooking Carnival and JPIX.

No comments: