Monday, September 28, 2009

How Can I Change My Watch Back To "Winter Time," When...

...When that little knob is stuck?

I bought a nice comfy, neither heavy nor bulky, Speedo watch a few years ago.  It was waterproof, yes, "was," because once I had to have the batter changed, I could no longer go swimming with it on, and I don't shower with it either.

I've always had trouble pulling out the knob to change the time, most probably because it was made to be waterproof.  Actually Saturday nighty was the "change back" night, and now it's Monday (post-Yom Kippur night.)  I managed to pull it out far enough so that the "second hand" has stopped moving, but I can't move the knob back.  I'm leaving it out and hope to remember to stick it back in when it becomes the right time.

You must know what they say about broken clocks and watches, too.

They are right twice a day!

No comments: