Thursday, September 10, 2009

I'm Still Losing Weight, but...

...I haven't posted a new edition of the diet carnival.  It was more work than it was worth.  It didn't bring me more readers, and that's not just because this blog covers so many more topics than weight loss.

The vast majority of posts submitted were commercial and didn't obey the "rules of the game."  My carnival wasn't mentioned on their blogs and sites.

Slowly, slowly the excess weight is disappearing.  My modified low carbohydrate diet is very easy to live on.  I'm never hungry, but that's one of the rules.  I always have something to nosh on.  It's very similar to a diabetic diet; I'm just not really as limited in terms of the fruit I can eat, and of course I don't have to check my blood sugar.

Over 30 pounds, 15 kilo are already off!

3 comments:

Batya said...

I'm amazed, too.

JJ said...

Congrats! Slowly is definitely the way to go. I always had a hard time losing weight until it finally hit me that it's not going to all come off in 2 weeks- it's going to take a long time and that's OK! I've lost a nice chunk- had a little setback when the kids started school because of the combination of stress and not getting enough sleep, but I'm back on track now.

Batya said...

Sounds like you're doing well. Stress and insufficient sleep are problems.
Will we f2f on Sunday?