Friday, September 04, 2009

Cheap Coffee, Yuck!

I went into a giant discount supermarket the other day, specifically, to pay less on coffee.  The last time I did it, in another store, I discovered that I could easily cut about one-third to one-quarter off the price from the local store.  And the espresso/turkish I buy is easy to carry, neither bulky nor large.  And the store I chose is near the bus station and doesn't have long lines.

I was surprised to see a new brand, much cheaper than my usual.  But I was disappointed that my usual cost more than expected, though less than locally.  I figured that there was nothing to lose, so I bought one of the cheaper and one regular. 

Yes, you guessed it from the title.  It tastes like that fake faux coffee, Chico, I used to buy when I was off coffee.  Yuck! 

It's a silver package, if you're curious.

No comments: