Saturday, September 05, 2009

The Calm Before The Storm, or Last Chance to Live it Up

The day before meeting my students, I was at the Mamilla Mall.  It's a photographer's dream there.
I'll be busy with teaching and lesson planning and grading papers, so I really won't have all that much time for the computer now.  Unfortunately, I committed to a few jblog carnivals this month, actually all three!  Yes, insane, isn't it?  I'll have to cut back on my daily blogging to do the big stuff and the teaching.
Shavua Tov, Have a Good Week!

5 comments:

Jew Wishes said...

What great photos! Yes, malls are a photographer's joy.

Have a nice week.

Anonymous said...

I particularly like the first one. You have been tagged on my blog.

Batya said...

thanks, jw and ilanadavita, tagged, we'll see thanks again

Things are getting complicated.

Keli Ata said...

Great photos. I especially like the Picaso-type statues.

Shavuo tov:)

Batya said...

Yes, the sculptures are gorgeous.