Thursday, June 04, 2015

Topped 20,000 Steps!!

I'm going to be honest. I sometimes have trouble even reaching 5,000 steps and am overjoyed to hit the 10,000 benchmark. So, my topping 20,000 steps may never be repeated, though I wouldn't mind doing it on occasion, though without a heavy backpack. My cellphone is set up to count my steps via Walklogger.  

The occasion was the visit of my niece from america who had just finished Birthright and  was staying a few days here in Israel to visit us and see a bit more of the country. I had my usual "Tuesday backpack," since I usually stay over on Tuesday night for an easy trip to Matan on Wednesday morning. The walk would have had been pure pleasure if I hadn't been schepping that bag on my back. All I really needed was a bottle of water.

We walked all over. The only touristy things were the Supreme Court and Yemin Moshe. Here are some photos:












4 comments:

Tzivia in AliyahLand said...

Great shots! I love that city so much, and there's still sooo much there to discover.

Batya said...

Thanks
The Supreme Court tour is free and recommended. My niece likes to just wander so that is what we did.

Batya said...

Thanks
The Supreme Court tour is free and recommended. My niece likes to just wander so that is what we did.

Batya said...

Thsnks