Tuesday, June 16, 2015

52 Frames Transportation

I took a lot of photos for this week's 52 Frames Transportation theme and ended up submitting one I tried to be as discreet as possible as I shot it. I only took one as a caregiver wheeled her charge onto an Egged bus in Jerusalem.


The buses, at least most of them nowadays, have a ramp that can be lowered to the curb to facilitate wheelchair access. It wasn't very popular among the 52 Framers. Maybe one of my "rejects" would have gotten more likes. What do you think?










PS None of the "rejects" have been cropped, my usual editing.

5 comments:

Also a Framer said...

I really like the one with the bike heading into the light rail!

Batya said...

Also, thanks, I was afraid the critics would say the lighting is awful.

Unknown said...

Being a fan (and sometimes a victim) of Philadelphia transportation, I enjoyed this post and it's photos!

Batya said...

Natalie glad you do. Would love to show you around here.

Anonymous said...

Batya...hard to tell with no editing. The two SOOC that caught my eye were the car through the green fence and bike playing chicken with the train (which could have been lightened in post)

This is what is so interesting about critiques...lotsa "likes" and comments on what I thought was a mundane submission, while what I thought was a killer shot gets far less. Ya never know.

Les G