Saturday, June 06, 2015

Whoopee! It's....

Yes, that is my bathing suit. And, yes, it doesn't look like one. It protects me from the sun, and I don't need to take a robe.

Yes, the pool opened on Friday, and I was there!!

I must admit that the water was cold, colder than I had expected, so I didn't enjoy it all that much, but I was in for over half an hour.

You can see that the sky was a bit overcast.
There is supposed to be a heating system, but it works slowly. I hope that the water will be warmer this week. 

I'm paid up for the season, so my husband (he took the photo of me) and I must go to the pool as often as possible to make it pay.

2 comments:

Adela said...

I'm looking to buy a new bathing suit. I tend to burn easily. I have a suit but I wear a t shirt with it. I don't feel comfortable revealing myself. I have the new Lands End catalogue and they have a huge selection of long sleeve bathing tops, and really nice ones. I'm probably going to invest in one. I'm glad that there is more choice nowadays to wear suits that don't show everything. Have fun swimming this summer!

Batya said...

Enjoy
Too bad we cannot reverse old damage.