I find it rather ironic, that while more and more people are asking to join our facebook page, fewer and fewer are volunteering to host, and it is becoming rare for the bloggers whose blogs are included, to even comment a thank you or blog about the blog carnival.
Havel Havelim is a weekly international Jewish and Israeli blog carnival. It was started by Soccer Dad, who no longer maintains a blog, though I occasionally see him writing.
HH has been hosted mostly by myself and sometimes combined with the monthly Kosher Cooking Carnival, which also suffers from a dearth of volunteer hosts. It also has a facebook page.
- I still love to blog.
- I miss the feeling of community that once existed among Jewish bloggers all over the world.
- I am willing at this point to continue hosting and trying to promote both Havel Havelim and the Kosher Cooking Carnival.
- I would love your comments and opinions.
- I would love to get links of your favorite active Jewish blogs, general, Israeli and kosher food ones. Please send them to email@example.com, thanks.
- If you'd like to try hosting one of the carnivals, I'll help you, thanks.
You don't have to be a blogger to read, comment and share blog carnivals!!