Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Simple Avocado Salad

The other day, I grabbed an avocado to take with me for lunch. OK, that is a pretty dumb thing to do, since avocados are awfully messy. That's not a problem when you're home, since avocados make great face (and no doubt neck) cream. So, it's no surprise that I didn't have lunch when I was out. But the minute I got in I quickly assembled a nice colorful salad with the avocado, a tomato and a mushroom.


I love the colors. And I also like how it looks on the newspaper. I was getting tired of photographing food on the same tablecloths all the time. On black and white the colors of the tomato and avocado really stand out. Yes, that's how red and yummy the tomato was, and you can see that the avocado was also perfectly ripe and ready to be eaten.

This salad took me just a couple of minutes to prepare and not much more to eat it.

No comments: