Wednesday, February 08, 2017

A Different Dinner

I'm one of those people who when home or my usual work routine likes to eat pretty much the same foods for various meals.

Today I didn't eat my regular meals. I had a late lunch out , a Broccoli Quiche and Salad, (bli neder will blog about it in the future) with a friend. And when I got home it was dinner time, and I just wasn't in the mood for chicken. 

So, I took a piece of frozen salmon, set it up on a paper-lined baking dish with a big piece of cabbage and an onion.  I dribbled some vegetable oil on top and baked it until it was ready. Sorry, no, I can't tell you how long for two reasons:
  1. I didn't pay attention.
  2. My oven is horrendously slow, small and slow. Yes, that's one of the reasons I need a new kitchen.


When it was ready, I served it with a bright red tomato. I didn't even season it. Everything tasted perfectly delicious.

Yes, there are days when you really need to break out of the routine.

No comments: