Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Pishers' Guide to... Ariel Mall!

Just because I was in Ariel, didn't mean that I couldn't try out  and review their public toilets. The Ariel Mall aka Rami Levy Mall is at the "other end" of Ariel, not near the university. It's two floors, mostly outdoor, partially covered, and the two floors are connected by stairs, escalators and an elevator. Besides the large Rami Levy Discount supermarket, there are a great variety of stores, larger ones on the ground floor level and smaller ones upstairs. There are a number of strictly kosher restaurants, too.

I was there to have the phone store see if my smartphone could be repaired.  While waiting for the store to open, I checked out the facilities, aka WC, 00, yes the public toilet. Yes, I followed the signs, no smells.

They seem to be kept clean.  There are two stalls, one regular, for men or women. And the other is handicapped, which is set up according to Israeli standards.  See the bottom photo.


There were soap and toilet paper, too. Of course I was there pretty early in the morning, before most of the stores had opened. But in my experience, Rami Levy is pretty good when it comes to WC upkeep in his supermarkets.


handicapped facilities
I enjoy giving a good report, though my phone couldn't be fixed.

No comments: