Sunday, August 19, 2018

My Phone Died

For the past few days I'd get messages on my phone that google wasn't working. Then tonight, just after charging the phone, I tried to see how much walking I'd done. And then it said that Pedometer was crashing, too. So I did "restart." A few minutes after that I checked the phone and discovered it dead.

I've tried the "take the battery out" trick, but it didn't work.

A neighbor offered to take me to a "phone mavin" in Ariel, since she was going there anyhow. That's the plan. Gd willing he'll fix the phone, and if it's not worth fixing, I'll buy a chinese one for a few hundred shekels. Why invest when they don't last long?

Kapora, it's just a phone. Right?

Not exactly. All my appointments are on the phone. And the phone is the contact number for all sorts of things that I need tomorrow afternoon for the kitchen.

I will stay calm, sort of. I think tonight is a good one for a sleeping pill. Right?

No comments: