Sunday, August 12, 2018

Rosh Chodesh Ellul Treats

This morning I managed to get to the pool early. Not only was I the first one in, but for at least half my "swim," I had the entire pool to myself.

The swimming pool sparkled in the sunlight, and the water was just perfect, even at 7am in the morning.



After that I quickly made my way home to shower, change and get ready to go down to Shiloh Hakeduma, Tel Shiloh for our Women's Rosh Chodesh Prayers.

It was decided that next Rosh Chodesh, two months from now Rosh Chodesh Cheshvan, will be celebrated on Tuesday, 30th of Tishrei 5779, October 9, 2018, 8:30am, we will have our Women's Prayers. 

תפילת נשים, ראש חודש חשון, ל' תשרי, יום ג',9/10/2019, 8:30, בשילה הקדומה, תל שילה.

Please mark it in your calendar, so you can join us.
Chodesh Tov
חודש טוב

No comments: