Sunday, June 19, 2005

here we go again

Trekker's leaving tonight. The washing machine's going double-time and the lines are full. Luckily the sun is strong; wish I was. He'll summer guarding Camp JORI, and my nest will be empty.

But I have plans to travel, too. Maybe I'll get up to RI and see him in his pastoral splendor, cabin by the lake.

I'll return on a Nefesh B'Nefesh flight, G-d willing. I'm still looking for additional commissions for pay articles. Though we all know that thousands end up reading my musings and meanderings on various internet sites. One of the latest to publish my writing says that millions visit.

I ought to make some lunch for us.

2 comments:

Esther said...

I know it's hard to see him go but I hope he has a fantastic time. It will fly; he'll be back soon enough.

Batya said...

G-d willing. He should be on his way....